Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas time is here

I have actually been very busy crafting the past few weeks, but I can't share my creations yet. I have been busily making Christmas presents and I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone. That said, I have had lots of fun, and I still have lots more to do.

I made this sweet little crochet hat a few weeks ago and I fell in love with the pattern (didn't my sister take a gorgeous pic of K?). So simple and so very sweet. My fabulous sister-in-law said she would love the pattern, so....
Here is a link to the pattern. I found it doing a search on Ravelry. If you are interested in yarn arts (knitting, crochet, etc). this is definitely a website you will love. It is free to join, and you can search and save the patterns you are interested in trying (free and purchased patterns). You can also share pictures of your creations and explain any difficulties you had (I have found it VERY useful to find out where other people have had problems and how they fixed it)

I have made a few more hats (like I said, for gifts) that are on my Ravelry page. If you are interested in looking me up, my name is Mury.

Hopefully I can add a tutorial on my fun and very inexpensive advent calendar very soon (if my kids don't destroy it first).

Enjoy, and good luck in your Holiday crafting!

No comments: